A Villager franchisee…
Does this sound like you?
- Really, really enjoys sales.
- Has good business acumen and thinks long term.
- Is outgoing and enjoys being in the field and meeting people.
- Has a background in business and/or sales management.
- Is self-motivated and energetic.
- Appreciates following a proven process.
- Has the financial means to fund a business.
What does Villager Franchise Systems provide?
VFS will produce and distribute all Villager Magazine publications. This includes graphic design, magazine layout, printing, and delivery to post offices for USPS distribution. We also provide a CRM and email accounts for customer management. A Villager Franchisee will receive training on effective advertising sales and on operating a Villager Franchise.
What does a Villager Franchisee have to do to operate their business?
How much does a Villager Franchise cost and what is available?
Initial Franchise Fees:
- New franchise zone purchase: $10,000 per zone
- Existing zone purchase: price based on current performance
- Franchise Transfer Fee: $2,500 (for active zone purchase)
- Training Fee: $5,000 (may be waived depending on number of zones purchased)
Zones currently available for purchase:
- Zone 1 – Alpine, Highland, Cedar Hills, east Lehi, north American Fork (active zone)
- Zone 2 – Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, west Lehi (active zone)
- Zone 9 – Draper/South Sandy (active zone)
- *All zones include approximately 20,000 to 30,000 residential addresses